Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lu-Lu-Lu-LEGOLAND!

Okay since I left that Debbie Downer of a post yesterday, I feel the need to up lift you all with some photos of our family vaca last week. They downloaded backwards because I apparently have no idea how to download pictures to Blogger. This was such an awesome trip. Just the four of us. No rush, no stress. Just us having a blast together. Enjoy!



The Wildlife Animal Park. This place was way cool. I think I like it better than the San Diego Zoo.





Big Daddy can take down a 600 pound gorilla any day!





His favorite ride at Legoland.






And his favorite ride at Legoland. Kiddie rides are the best, huh honey!

The beach day one, kind cool and overcast. But day two, was beautiful. Sorry I didn't post pics.




Mills zonked on the plane. Woo hoo for everyone flying that day because she squawked (not cried thankfully) on the way home. Until we began our descent, then she fell fast asleep.


2 comments:

The Shupaloops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Rogers said...

Looks like a fun trip!! We hit San Diego last year- of course I was 7 months pregnant at the time. I imagine it would be so much better now! Jack and Millie are so dang cute. I can't believe how big she is getting!!! We are going to have to come over for a visit pretty soon- I mean, we live only a few blocks away for heavens sake!!

Post a Comment