Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Favorite Moments of 2013: Computer Edition

This may seem like a random post, but hey, it's what I am doing. In the past five and a half months I haven't had many interesting things to post about. Unless sleep, boobs, wrangling kids, and more boobs is interesting to you. Well maybe boobs to some of you, but we can all agree that mine ARE NOT.
But what we do have time for around here at the end of the day when we are piss ass tired is end of year montages and lists. And Pinterest. We love us some bloopers, compilations, best of's, and countdowns. So I thought I would put some links on here to some of my favorites from 2013. Enjoy.

1. Dare you not to tear up. Google Zeitgeist 2013
2. Houzz's Photos of 2013: The Most popular Midcentury Modern Spaces. You know I love me some craftsman and mid century design.
3. Best News Bloopers of 2013. Don't watch if you don't want to see some newsmen saying some real bad stuff when their tongues get tied. And it's a long one, so get comfy.
4. Top Ten NBA Dunks. What is a list without this?
5. I never stay up late enough to watch the beloved Jimmy Fallon, so I have to YouTube all the montages I miss. Here is the Top 10 Late Night Moments of 2013.

0 comments:

Post a Comment