Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Another DYI for this week!

Like a crazy person, I am trying to post every day this busy week. I have no clue why. One of my resolutions next year is to blog a little more, so I guess I am getting a head start. Have a feeling I'm gonna need it.
I was wanting a wreath to go on a wall in our living room in the center of some garland I had hung. I initially wanted this white feather wreath from West Elm, but when I went to the store in Las Vegas over Thanksgiving it was waaaay to small. It's on sale now, so I may get a couple to hang on the tree next year. All of the local craft stores only had the cheap looking white feathers, like for boas. So I thought the bright green moss would look awesome against our brown wall. (Still have never posted the new living room. I should probably do that.)
To make a long story short I made this wreath the night I got super sick with food poisening. So this does not hang anywhere inside the house or I get wicked flashbacks. Getting the mail I have to hold my breath, it was just. so. bad. I rearranged some other wreaths in and around the house and it now hangs fabulously on the front door.
I made it for around twelve bucks. Not too bad. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment