Friday, April 11, 2014

Office Sneak Peak (and two cute girls)

The office is slloooowwwwllllyyyy getting finished. There is still a few things to finish up, but it is FUNCTIONAL again. The built-ins are complete and housing books, storage, and a couple of keepsakes. Here is a pic of the sample I ordered from Spoonflower. Loved it and am now waiting for my order to arrive! 
And I can't get enough of this picture. It is rare that I get not one, but two kids smiling in a picture.
And, this one is doing the stairs. We are so ready for her to walk! She may only be nine months, but the past two months of crawling give me the willies thinking about what she has eaten off the floor. I finally mopped last night after the kids were in bed, I guess that is one good thing to come of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment