Friday, April 13, 2012

More Like the Cake Secretary Lady

Yeah, I'm not quite the Cake Boss yet, but I do like to throw a party, you all know that! And with a party comes a cake. I am no Duff, but I likey some cake and pretending to be artsy. Here are a few of my cakes. Wish I had my mom's wedding cake, I'll get that on soon. So stay tuned, all I'm saying is that Jack's birthday is in a couple weeks and I am taking it up to a whole, nuva, level. 

MILLIE'S FIRST BIRTHDAY



MILLIE'S SECOND BIRTHDAY


 JACK'S THIRD BIRTHDAY


JACK'S FOURTH BIRTHDAY

MY NIECE'S SEVENTH BIRTHDAY


MY NEPHEW'S SECOND BIRTHDAY



3 comments:

cwall said...

I want to play 'cake'..

kimberly said...

impressive!! doing these are so much harder than you'd think! i tried to make a three tiered cake (using fondent) for my twins and it ended up a two story bug :( bug was never even in the plans. i'm putting a photo of it on my blog..you should look. quite sad.

Megan Rogers said...

Emily!!! I had no idea you had this talent!! I am seriously impressed! Might have to have you make a spongebob cake for Harrison's birthday!

Post a Comment